Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweetness | Gainesville child photographer

Moving really wore me out, but I am so ready to get back to work! I am excited to have some studio space available to me for indoor portraits, and there are so many beautiful spots in Gainesville and the surrounding areas. One of my recent favorites is downtown Alachua. So many possibilities!

Here are some recent images of my little ones for their Valentine photo shoot.


I am looking for a couple more newborn models. All newborn sessions are done in the comfort of your own home and work best within the first two weeks. Multiples are a plus! Models will receive a complimentary session and a discount on any purchases. If you or someone you know is due within the next couple of months, please email me at tinymiracles@mac.com for more information. Sessions are limited, so act fast!


I have lots of new things in the works, including the addition of digital image purchase options, so stay tuned! Subscribe to the blog in the upper right corner and receive updates automatically when they are posted.

No comments: